We take your garage floor seriously. Most of our work comes to us by referral from our many satisfied customers. Our company has over 25 years of experience in epoxies and our staff is highly qualified and factory trained by Rust-Oleum in their Commercial Product Lines. We price our products fairly for the work we do and work hard to make sure that our customers get exactly the kind of garage floor they want and need.
Every member of our staff is experienced and factory Trained and has been with us for at least 5 years. We hold ongoing training and product seminars to ensure up-to-date products and techniques. So, if you live in the Inland Empire, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Victorville, Palm Desert, Temecula, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Los Angeles County or Orange County and are looking for a quality garage floor installed by factory trained experts, let our 17 years of epoxy experience help you. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will help you in any way possible.
- RV Garages
- Any Concrete Areas
With Southern California Garages epoxy floors you get quite possibly the best quality floor that is applied today. We apply our Epoxy per manufacturers specifications. Our commitment is to provide you with an epoxy floor that not only looks great but has the ability to perform as well as the manufacturer intended it to. This means NO CUTTING COURNERS with our products. Our installation process goes like this,
1. Moisture test- California Flooring Institute highly recommends you get a Moisture Test done before adding any Epoxy Coating over concrete to avoid any moisture failure!!! This is the #1 reason epoxy coatings fail.
2. Diamond grind floor, which is the California Flooring Institutes recommended method to prepare a concrete surface for an epoxy coating.
3. Patch all cracks and holes with an epoxy patching material.
4. Prime the floor with an epoxy primer to insure maximum adhesion to the concrete.
5. Us an average of 3 Gal. of 100% solids epoxy to achieve about a 16 Mil Dry coat for an average 2 car garage. We add up to an additional 1.5 Gal for a 3 car garage.
6. Color chips of customer's choice, over 20 styles to choose from.
7. Up to 2 Gal of clear coat to achieve about a 5 Mil Dry coat for an average 2 car garage. We add up to an additional 1.5 Gal. for a 3 car garage.
You can pay less, but you probably won't be getting our quality!
OUR AVERAGE FLOOR THICKNESS IS OVER 21 MILS THICK WHEN DRY!! This is the key to a quality floor. We din't cut the amount of epoxy we apply. Ask how much epoxy they will be applying and the thickness of their floors, then see if they do it.
*Some areas may be above or below the average depending on contour of the floor.
The key to a "Quality" floor is thickness. "How much epoxy is on the floor?"